COVID-19 Safety Guidelines – Policy
We are committed to ensuring your safety, security, and well-being. At Executive CLS, our health and safety practices go above and beyond industry as well as CDC standards. We want you to know as we navigate through these times together, Executive CLS is taking extra precautions to ensure your comfort and peace of mind while you travel.
- Chauffeur will wear a mask when they are outside of the vehicle and during the trip for safety purposes and to meet state mandates within service areas.
- Before each vehicle’s daily service: Washed, vacuumed, sanitized, wiped down, deodorized.
- All high traffic areas (arm rests, common areas, door handles, lavatories, and seatbelts, sanitized with medical grade cleaning agents)
- E-mist machine administered in interior of all vehicles for o2 purification between trips: Chauffeur ensures high traffic areas (arm rests, common areas, door handles, lavatories, and seatbelts, are thoroughly sanitized with medical grade cleaning agents.
- Vehicle is vacuumed to remove any particles or debris.